i-m-p-l-a weekly Blog
I want to discuss an issue that has posed a challenge for many couples at different times in their relationship and one that has the potential to strengthen or break a union. that issue is POOR COMMUNICATION.
'' My partner should read my mind'' syndrome, is not fair, nor wise to think in this way, whether you're in a domestic partnership or marriage, communication is key to the success of your union, if you and your partner struggle to communicate, then you'll both struggle with everything else. poor communication has lead to the demise of many beautiful love story and potentially happy marriages, because one or both couple lacks good communication skill and probably thinks their partner should read their mind and figure out what should be done in any given situation. leaving them fighting and arguing all the time rather than growing to love each other, that's where the issue lies and also what I want to talk about.
No one is a mind reader,so it's wrong for anyone to assume that their partner should read their mind and figure out what they want by themselves, which is not an ideal way to live life or manage relationship. you don't leave your responsibility to others,simply because they're in a relationship with you.
In my new book 7-Misconceptions-about-Marriage I have detailed this topic as the number one myth people have in relationship, which is also the number one reason couple are struggling. if you can't talk about it , the other person won't know, if you don't discuss it, it can't be fixed. if your partner don't know about it, they're bound to make a mistake, which will be perceived as falling short of expectation, an expectation they're not aware of because you two never discussed it in the first place. communication in marriage cannot be overrated, it is so crucial that, it's almost impossible for any relationship to thrive without it. so I'll recommend you work on your communications and get yourself a copy of my book to help you with proven tips on how to achieve that. visit 7misconceptionaboutmarriage.com for more information on the book .
Thanks for reading, please leave a comment.
By Sonia Nwajei
Losing weight is an ever raging battle for the average modern person. at some point in our lives, we all try to lose weight, keep in shape and stay healthy, but the reality is far from the truth. the battle is getting harder and harder to win thanks to our overly convenient lifestyle of quick takeaway meals, takeaway delivery options as well as the increase in sedentary lifestyle, due to the fact that many people are now working from home these days, so the battle of losing weight is not anywhere near OVER.
While many people swear by one option or the other, as their go-to for losing weight, i myself have tried a few, including going to the gym, which i did for three months, but unlike some people i see at the gym, i ended packing a few kilos, due to fact that when i go to the gym, i end up working myself to death, using as many equipment, and spending as much time as i can, which i thought was good, but the problem with my loose-weight-fast theory is that, when i get home, i end up finishing all the food in my fridge, cause for some reason, my appetite became bigger and bigger the more i trained, so after three months of trying without much luck, i gave up.
But that was not the end of my quest to win the battle of the burg, i also dabbled with a few diet ideas, but again i had problem sticking with the plan for a long term, because it just wasn't practical to eat that way for the rest of my life, if am to expect result and keep the weight off. so i came up with my own plan and strategy, and boy did it work:
I came up with the idea to make changes to two aspect of my daily life, the most important being my diet, i also added exercise to the schedule, and here is what i did, that has worked magic for me, a plan so simple and relatable anyone can adopt it and stick with it, cause not only does it guarantee results, but it's sustainable as a long term plan.
Number One thing i did - i changed my daily diet style from, eating three big meals a day, to eating four small meals per day, leaving me no room for unnecessary munching, which is usually where most of us end up packing more calories than our daily requirements, cause those seemingly unharmful snacking comes with hidden calories that we normally don't take into account when we're trying to lose weight or stay in shape. i started eating every 3 hours, instead of my usual 5-6 hours. keeping my mouth busy enough to stop craving for more, until it's next threat, and here's how i did it. i eat some cereal for breakfast at 7am, then around 11am, i usually have some salads, (i make sure i have salads, to ensure i eat some vegetables daily) they're are easy to get or make these days with pre-packed options at your local groceries, or you can buy some vegetables and make then yourself, either way just try to keep the brunch/meal under 250 calories. you can add a piece of chicken ( for some protein) or some cheese( for some calcium ) but be careful with your add-ons, don't over stuff your salad, then at 2pm, i usually have some tea with two small cookies/biscuits or a nut-bar, nut bars are usually between 200-300 calories, and small cookies or biscuits, are often 89-119 calories ( you can check the food label to get the nutrition info) and finally at 6pm, i eat my dinner, which can be anything really, the key thing is to keep the portion size small, so by the end of the day, I've eaten reasonably healthy whilst keeping in shaped, cause all the food i ate during the day, has some nutritional value for my health.
The Verdict -I enjoy my food without making radical changes to my meal plan, that's what makes it so easy and practical for me to stick with, because it doesn't feel like dieting at all.
Number Two- i started using my elliptical trainer (which i have since abandoned for many months), to train only 10 mins daily, five nights a week. i also added a few exercise to the routine, simple things like, 3o bicycle exercise for my tommy, 20 bicep and 100 jumping jacks for my whole body, i incorporate this very simple workout to my evening routine, something i conveniently do while watching tv, it's very easy and best part is, you don't need special equipments to do it, you just a little space, and you're good to go.
The Verdict - these little workouts helps the body keep in shape and stay healthy.
So here is the tips that's have helped me shave 5 kilos of my weight in just 2 weeks, a strategy that has not altered my lifestyle in any way, but one that has tremendous result, and a practise i see myself sticking to in the long run, because it's simple, relatable and also very practical for anyone to adopt.
I hope you enjoy today's article, join me next for more inspiration on positive living, please leave a comment.
by Sonia Nwajei
The road to success if often very bumpy and unpredictable. one that leaves many hanging half way through their journey and many a times, unable to achieve their goals, which is hardly what any of us want. so today i would like to share some key things to keep in mind in your quest for SUCCESS.
Being successful is a personal choice. A choice that can be influenced by people around you, who are successful, which makes you want to emulate them, or it could come from a place in your heart that want to do better than your parents, with hopes to break free from poverty or mediocre life that you were born into, or it could be your self ego that makes you want to be successful, so don't have to live off other people or take orders from your benefactor, what ever the reason is, one thing is sure and that is, the quest for success is a PERSONAL CHOICE.
Many people are often smitten by success but are not prepared for the road ahead, when they watch the lives of successful people on the media, it looks great and enticing but they never really understand what it take to get there, or what is required to keep it up, and there is why my blog for today comes in. in no particular other.
Have a vision - The ability to imagine how great the result of your effort will be if everything goes to plan, and the feeling of satisfaction you'll derive from your success is what will keep you going during the darkest hour. " having a vision" can help your quest for success, because if you can imagine it, you'll be become excited about it, and when you're excited about it, you'll get involved in it, and when you get involved in it, that'll put you in a better position and give you the best possible chance of achieving it. so have a vision, and work towards it, and your dream of success will be half way through yet.
Be Persistent - Your ability to succeed does not lie in your one time effort only. No, it will require numerous and repeated effort for things to work out. you'll have to keep doing what you're doing over and over again and sometimes trying news things along the way, for success to happen. and this also means, that in the face of adversity you don't just give up on your dream, no matter how deep you fall, you should have the mentality of positive thinking, always remind yourself that failure is a major part of success and life in general, that you'll get back on you feet and get moving again, and so your spirit should not be dampened by some few bumps on the road. you must have the ability to solider on despite any challenge. cause if you don't, you may never make it to the top, even when you do, you'll fall back down very quickly and end up becoming a one time hit, cause you can't maintain your spot at the top, thanks to your lack of persistence.
Be Confident - Confident plays a major role in our lives and aspirations. if you don't believe in your ability to do something or achieve a goals, it's going to be very difficult for you to do so. it will be even more difficult for others to trust you or support your dream, so develop the habit of telling yourself " you can do it, you're just as good as anyone else doing it, that you're good enough to do it " . be confident enough to stand alone in your quest for success because many people are probably not going to believe in you or support you. that's why it's critical that you have the ability to go alone if need be. many career choices you make or drams you have , may force you to walk alone in other to get to the top, so be prepared to be your own cheerleader, because the road to success is very unpredictable, long and often very lonely.
I hope you enjoyed today's article, please leave a comment
Hi everyone welcome back to my blog, hope you all had a great weekend. today I want to discuss simple steps and practices that can help you achieve a goal. What ever your dream or goal is, how you go about it is what either turns it into a reality or let it continue to be ''A Dream''.
I know we've all heard about this ''Goal setting Topics '' many times. there are tons of article out there addressing this same topic, but the very fact that we're still talking about it, and more people are sharing their opinion on it, makes it a crucial topic in regards to personal development and that's what motivated me to lend my voice and share my own personal experience on what has worked for me so far. because we are all different in the ways we deliver our massages, which makes the tips we share either easy for people to adopt or too complicated for them to try . so here is how I go about any goal I set for myself and thankful each of these steps has enabled me achieved them, and I hope they work for too.
lets get started. the number one thing to do is to,
1. Decide what you want to do. This is often the first and most crucial step of all, to sit down and think about what it is you want to do and why you want to do it. your goal can be anything, it can be career goal, health goal, family or relationship goal, or personal goals, e.g. say you want to quit smoking/drinking alcohol, or loose weight, or start a new business. no matter what it is, once you start to consider it, you need to figure out why you want to do it in the first place, because that is where your motivation will come from, if you're doing it for yourself, ( for your own personal development and improvement) , then the motivation will be a lot stronger, than when you're trying to impress someone or doing it to outshine someone. when your reason for setting a goal is anything else but for your own personal growth, you will hardly ever make it. so keep your goal personal, that way the desire to be a better you will continue to fuel your motivation and ensure you don't give up on your journey until you achieve your goal.
2. Strategize. After you figured out the ''What and the Why '' of your goal or dream, the next important step is to make a plan to achieve it. you need to map out a plan and strategy that will guide you and enable you to achieve your target. Your strategy is where you'll analyse how to go about the goal, if you can do it all by yourself or if you need a partner, what kind of resources is required, who else is going to be involve, what role are they going to play, you'll need to check your resources to see if you can afford to finance your goal, or if you'll seek some financial assistance from others, and who those others are gong to be, will you rely on family or friends, or should you seek some loans from lenders, or your bank. after going through all of these details then you'll consider the timing of this goal, because if you don't set a time frame for any goal, you're possibly never going to realise it. '' Time Frame'' is a motivational factor on its own. it gives you the more reason to work harder to achieve your gaol, so it should be taken seriously. while you're analysing your strategy, if you think your dream is beyond your capability then find out if there are individuals who might be interested in your vision and willing to work with you in other to bring it to life. you shouldn't be stuck with your great ideas just because you do not have the resource to power it, there is always help out there, you just have to look around you and you'll sure find answers.
3. Implement your plan. This one is pretty straight forward, since you've gone through step one and two, the next step will be to put your plans into actions. some people are good with coming up with great ideas but they hardly ever follow up on it. I have had many people say somethings to me about starting a business or acquiring some vocational skills, and they sound very motivated, but several months later when I catch up with them, and eagerly ask to know how the vision is shaping up, they'll come up with the flimsiest excuse as to why they didn't follow through with their goals. a friend once told me her cat died, and as a result she's very devastated and couldn't go for an audition she's been waiting seven months to get a chance at. I sympathise with her about the cat, but I couldn't figure out why the incident should put a hold on her dream of modelling. I wasn't Impressed by her decision but then again it's not up me. so what am trying to say here is that, you have to implement your strategy for your dreams to get a chance of turning into a reality, otherwise it stays in your head only as a DREAM.
4. Be determined. We probably hear this statement all the time, and it's also one of my favourite quote '' determination is key to success'' . to realise a dream you have to be determined, because there are bound to be obstacle on your way, different challenges will come up when you strive to move a level higher than you are currently. from family distraction, sometimes family members and friends are the biggest dream killers, they laugh off your idea or give you 101 reasons why you shouldn't bother trying, some will even tell you about many other people who have done the same thing and failed, and that can be very discouraging, but don't let that deter you, once you've done your research and you know there is potential for success in your idea, then don't give it up for anyone. sometimes failure at the beginning of your project can cause you to start having second thoughts, but if you're determined to make it work, it will. each of these elements will test you and your mental capability but don't be discouraged, stay focused. some of these challenges are meant to point you in a better direction, or to strengthen your ambition, don't let it wear you down. challenges is a part of growing process. learn to channel your energy into positive thinking, by telling yourself that things may not have gone as planned or may have failed but that doesn't mean your dream should die with it. stay positive and determined.
5. Re-strategize. sometimes when we set ourselves some goals and implement our strategies, things still won't go as planned despite our efforts, that's why step five comes in. sometimes when you're stuck in the middle of a project or you don't seem to be moving forward with your plans despite how hard you've been working on it, then you should consider re-strategizing, often times nature stalls our plans to help us realise we're on the wrong lane which may not lead us to the expected destination. so when ever you find yourself struggling to achieve some positive result in your endeavour, do not fail to pause, think and re-strategize, chances are that one or some of your practice is the reason for the poor result, but once you re-access your strategy and make the necessary changes you'll notice a turn around of events, so what am saying here is, don't always give up on your gaols because you're not achieving success yet, chances are a little change to your original plan is all you need to transform your idea into an outstanding success.
6. Consistency. This step literally explains itself, you need to be consistent with your effort and practices in other to maintain your achievement. it's one thing to get to the top, but it's entirely different thing to remain at the top. because you achieved your gaol doesn't mean you should relax and expect the result to last forever, NO. you have to keep working on it, to maintain that positive result, e.g. keep learning as much as you can about ways to improve your expertise in your chosen ambition, re-access your strategy periodically to make sure you're applying the right approach in any given stage in your project. don't let your idea to become stagnant, always find ways to improve on them. thanks to digital age, we now have access to lots of helpful information's online. so keep up to date with your practice, apply yourself and your effort consistently and you'll see your dreams become a prosperous reality.
Hope you enjoyed todays article, please join me next week for another interesting topic. Thanks. leave a comment or share your thought
Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog. today I want to share some personal experiences, I encountered whilst trying to start my own small business. as an entrepreneur, I know how hard it is for someone to start a business from scratch, and all the work that needs to be done, both physically and psychologically. but don't be dismayed by that because, it's all worth it in the end, once you launch your business you'll be happy you took the risk.
Here is a list of what I think you should consider, so you don't end up making some mistake which I did. in no particular order.
1. Chose your niche market - This is basically asking you to chose what business your want to start, e.g. fashion/retail, hospitality, or services. once you've made that decision, you'll then decide what particular area of that industry should be your focus. e.g. should you concentrate on baby clothing or women's fashion only, ( if you're choosing to go into fashion/retail industry) or should you start a mass production of all age and gender clothing. who are your target market, do you want your product or services tailored to high income earners, or middle to low income earners, in some industry you will have to decide the gender of your target market, all of these needs to be considered in what ever field or industry you want to enter, as that will help you narrow your focus to a more achievable goal and target.
2. Improve your niche market - To achieve success in any niche market, you'll need to do some research on areas to improve on similar existing services. no business is new in the market, that we know, but there is always room for improvement, so if you choose a niche market and improve your service on it, and then go on to launch a product or business with added benefit to consumers, that will give you an edge over your competitors. because you brought something new and different to the table, consumers will be attracted to it and hopefully embrace it.
3. Create a business plan - Every business need a working plan, there has to be some form of reference material to keep you honest about your project, help you track your progress as well give you a clearer understanding of your entire business objective. business plan is not limited to big cooperation's, or written for the sole purpose of bank loans, No. every business need to have it, otherwise you're setting yourself up to fail. like I mentioned earlier, business plan gives you a clearer objective of your business, what you stand to gain from your venture, why your entered into the business in the first place, what you'll require to get started, how much you need to spend to get started, how you'll carry out your business practices, how you're going to source for your products and service and so much more. the need for business plan is endless, so endeavour to create one before you start, don't say '' my business is too small or local'' , and so I don't need a plan. you'll end up like me, when i started my clothing line Sonia Nwajei I didn't have a business plan, and so I started with way too many products for a new designer and I ended up losing thousands of dollars creating fashion items that wasn't selling, because I didn't do my research nor have a business plan, as I thought that my designing skill and some revenue at my disposal was all I needed. big mistake. so create a business plan, start with one product and branch out as your business grows.
4. Pick a business name - this is a simple task really but many people keep worrying about it. choosing your business name should depend on two factors, (1) what kind of business it is ( 2) and the message you want to send through to customers, e.g. automobile business name will be different to a fashion outfit name, or a restaurant, because they're very different industry, so the name of each business should represent you and your unique vision as well as the industry you're in. I used my name for my business, because it's a clothing-line, so my name represents me as a designer and my skills, and the best part is, I don't have to register it, which meant lesser cost for a start-up budget. if you use your name to represent your business, you won't need to register it, you're only required to register a business name if it's different from your name. ( check with your country regulation though ).
5. Chose a website builder - In this digital age we can't stress enough the importance of online presence for everything will do in regards to business, as an entrepreneur online platforms have given us the most affordable means to present our skills and innovations to the world, but the thought of going through a website building process is very daunting for many, as traditional web-designers are very expensive and some don't deliver very professional job even after paying them so much, so choosing to build a website, how to start, or which platform to use is hard for many new start-up business, but there's good news, there are now many website building platform specifically targeted towards business owners with little to no IT expertise or technical know-how, all you need to do is subscribe to their platform and use their pre-built website templates to create a unique modern looking website, with no coding skills or even advance computer knowledge at all. that's how I started. I spent weeks researching website builders and platform, after searching for weeks I came to the conclusion that I should use a self building platforms, and I can tell you that it have been a blessing, using them have opened my knowledge on website deigning, I have learnt a lot and can now confidently design full functioning websites. So here's is list of these web-builders, they all offer different packages at different prices, some have a free subscription, but if you need to sell online ( which is ecommerce ) then you need to upgrade to a paid plan, in other to add payment options to your website.
Weebly.com and many more, but these are once I have tried. Some of these is the easiest web-builder to use if you don't have coding skills, because they all come with pre designed templates, so all you need to do is to replace the images and text with your own image and words. but you need to thoroughly compare the services to make sure you're picking the right platform for you, your business as well as your budget. some offer free custom domain, which saves you having to register for your business domain name, some have 24/7 live chat and phone support, should you get stock will designing, their team member can help through it over the chat/phone, while some don't have live chat for certain package. Some offer you SSL protection for every paid package, while other require higher paid subscription to get it. So you need to check everything before signing up, as many are annual subscription basis. I use Jimdo because their template is easier to customise for me, it gives you access to HTML code if you wish to design you website from scratch as well SSL protection on all paid plan, though to get a 24/7 support, you need a higher subscription, so each platform has it's plus and minuses, check before you book.
6. Social media brand awareness - Each social media platform has a specific audience and usage In mind so it's important to pick the social media platform that's most suited to boost your brand image as well as connect your business to the right audience. I'll recommend you create a profile on your preferred social media channel as soon as possible, and start creating a buzz about your business before your actual launch. but don't spread your self too thin in this department, start with one or two social media channel and work on them, later when you feel the need to branch out to other channels then you can do so, don't be tempted to start with Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn profile all at once, you'll loose focus, and will not benefit from any of them because you'll barely have time to manage them all. so start small and grow big.
Hope you enjoyed today's article, please join me next week for another helpful tips, thank you.Read. Like. Comment and Share.
Hi, and welcome back to my blog. today I'll like to share a few tips on how to build or improve your online branding/presence. having an online presence is important to most things we do in this digital age, it's essential for you or your business to present a professional image to the public, so as to gain their respect, trust and hopefully win them over, to patronise your business or service.
Some people hire PR to manage their online presence for them, but not everyone can afford expensive PR services hence this post.
The five things or areas to work on, is as follows-
1. Set up a LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook profile. use your real name, or the name you want people to associate you with, because these platforms gives user their own URL, when you create an account with them ,this allows you/your name to be searchable, that means, when someone try's to look you up on search engine, you'll be easily found with the name you've registered with.
Note - when filling out your details, don't go overboard, just add your name, most relevant work or personal career information. keep it simple, less is more.
2. Be mindful of your post. many of us share way too much personal stuff on social media, it's not a great idea if you're job seeking, your next employer don't want to know that you spend all weekend partying, thanks to your social media feed. they will not take your job application seriously, because they'll fear, you may party too hard on a weekend and wouldn't show up for work the next day, and also they'll worry that having someone with a lousy image in their establishment may not speak well for their brand or business. so clean up social media feed, if possible, post less about you, and more about helpful and inspiring things.
Note. If you're using that platform to promote your business, you can post as many as your business demands, otherwise I'll suggest you keep your pumpkin soup dinner, your night club video clips or your sexy bikini photos to yourself.
3.Set up a web profile. set up your own website, it is easy and simple these days with lots of free website builders, find a web-building platform and set up a free website, add as much information as you can about your profession life and your skills, use the free website as a landing page for your online profile, so that when someone searches your name, they'll be redirected to your website, this will help to build a more professional presence for you.
Note - don't worry about the free web-builders sub-domain branding, which is usually attached to your domain name because you're using their free subscription, when you start to monetize your website you can upgrade and remove their sub-domain attachment, to make your website look more professional.
4. Links. link all your social media profile to your website, so you can share post and information across all channels. your website ranking will keep growing if you have links from your other platforms connecting to our site, it's like telling search engine that you're real and active, and your website is relevant, hence the connection between your website and others.
5. Submit your website to search engines. when you have finish creating your social media profile, and have designed your website, it is crucial for you to submit your website/domain URL to search engine to enable them register your profile and start building your ranking, be it Google, Yahoo, or Bing, or all of the above.
With these little steps, you're on your way to building a professional online presence for you and your business.Please leave a comment. thank you.
Hi everyone, I hope this blog finds you well. Today I want to discuss the issue of unemployment, but with a twist.
I am not new to this issue, because I have experienced unemployment myself, in the early days back in Nigeria, I tried so hard to find work, in other to support myself in school but it was difficult, and very depressing I must admit, but I persevered and continue to strive despite the odds, until I was able to open my fashion outfit in Lagos before moving to Australia. so I know,how it feels trust me, but that's not what I want you to note here today, rather I want you to put your skills to work. I will not glorify the situation by lamenting on the frustration of unemployment, rather i want to share with you ways to turn it around for your own benefit. at this point many of you will ask me , how can I do it? I don't have the means or resources .
Well I can tell you, that sitting at home or anywhere else and complaining about no work isn't going to fix the problem either, so here is what you should be doing.
1. Re-access your goals. figure out what it is you're looking for in your career. do you want to be working for someone or do you have some skill you know you can use to launch your own career, chances are you may be better offer harnessing your skills rather than working for someone, and once you've done that personal assessment, the next thing to do will be to work on your online presence. and here is why.
2. Re- Brand yourself. many of you are looking for work yes, but you're constantly posting nightlife pictures all over social media, even bedroom photos and all that, let me remind you that ninety percent of this digital age employers, will check the online profile of a potential employee before they make a decision on hiring them or not , so if you're thinking of working for someone then you may want to delete any social media post that does not represent professionalism or decency, otherwise you're going to be in the job seeking market for a while.
You may think '' oh it's my life, am going to do what I want '', but ask yourself ? how far has that carefree attitude gotten you, am sure you know the answer, so do what's right for you , clean up your social media profile so potential employers can give you a chance, and hopefully you'll find work. the next thing to do in other to help your case is,
3. Create an online presence/Use social media to your advantage. here is what I mean, if you're someone who has a skill, be it cooking, sewing, hair dressing, carpentry or makeup or any other vocational skill, and you've tried to find work but couldn't, it's time to tap into the social media platform and bring your skills to life. here is how, identity your skill and the right social media platform that can give you the exposure you need, e.g. if you're a makeup artist or you're good with cooking and you're hoping for a career out of it, then youtube and Instagram should be your friend, posting videos of your work on these platforms will bring you some exposure, which can often lead to wide range of career opportunities, if you're into sewing, and you can make beautiful pieces of wearable fashion, then you should find the right social media platform for you, based on the audience you're hoping to attract, the same goes for everyone, no matter what your skills is , there is a social media platform that can help you reach out to the right audience, who will embrace your work and hopefully create a job for you.
Instead of spending all day on social media looking up other people, liking and commenting or simply stalking people, you should use the platform to build your own brand. you don't need to borrow money to start, makeup or cooking or sewing. use your own makeup to create a video for youtube, use your old material at home to sew a purse or skirt and put it online for people to see, or use your kitchen and food in your pantry to cook and create video for your online platform. you can use what ever you have to create something and put it online so people can see your skill, and hopefully you'll make a career out of it. that's my advice .Though it takes time and effort for something to thrive, but nothing good comes easy, so work hard and build yourself up, instead of complaining about not finding work, create work for yourself with the same amount of time and energy you spend on social media looking up other people.Hope you enjoyed todays topic, please join me next week for another interesting time. don't forget to comment and share this blog.Also check out my blogger site for tips on how to achieve your goal.
Hi there and welcome, I hope this blog finds you well. today I want to talk about the power of positive mindset.
It is one of the most empowering attribute a person can possess, it has the power to rebuild, reaffirm and strengthen you in the most difficult of circumstances.
If you have a positive mindset, no obstacle or challenge can bring you down. We know certain situation can break your spirit because you're human after all and you're allowed to express different emotions. But you'll be ok.
Like I mentioned in the beginning of this blog, that '' the power of positive mindset is the most empowering gift anyone can possess'' but I also acknowledge that no one is born with it, we acquire this attribute at some point in our lives, either because life has thought us some hard learned lessons, forcing us to realise that the only way out of the situation is to think positive, or it could be that some of us are lucky enough to grow up surrounded by people who inspired them to live their life with a positive mindset, but either way there is always a time in our lives that challenges or brings out this character in us, these are the times where this ''power of positive mindset'' comes to play.
So what is the power of POSITIVE MINDSET ? I will simply put it this way -It is the ability to see good in a bad situation, it is the ability to recognise an opportunity in the mist of chaos, it is the ability to rise up after a fall and still believe in yourself despite the odds around you or against you. I can go on and on and on, but am sure you readers at this point understand what am trying to say.
When you have the ability to keep going and striving despite how many times you've been knocked down , believing that you can make it in your quest ,then you're a winner and you'll always get to your zenith in life. Yes life is full of challenges, some of us have more obstacles on our path to glory than others, but the different between those who made it and those who didn't, is the power of positive mindset. the ability to hang-on knowing that no matter how bad things look now , everything is going to be ok in the end, and you'll come out of that situation on top.
This is my massage to you today, please don't give up so easily in your quest to achieve your goals and dreams in life, challenges often comes as a means of improving and strengthening us, so don't fall down once or twice and remain there, rather dust your self up, re-access your goals and strategy ,chances are you'll figure out where you need improvement or areas you need to apply more effort and once you do, you'll notice a positive turn of events. hope this massage helps someone today. thanks for reading.
Check out my blog on - 5 THINGS TO DO WHEN SELF-PUBLISHING, INDIE AUTHORS . it is a must read for anyone trying out the self-publishing market. or visit my blog-site for more - https://soniafitzgerald.blogspot.com.au/
Hi everyone, hope this blog finds you well. I didn't post lately, because I've been busy working & promoting my new book which I published on Amazon/Kindle/Kobo on Monday.
I chose this topic today because it's one area most people either don't want to go, or are scare to discuss due to potential backlash from those who might feel threaten by truth .Many people have a fantasy about a fairy-tale life when they get married, but that is kind of marriage is non-existent, and they don't want to confront the truth for fear of ruining that fantasy, but my dear readers it's better to be equipped with the right information, than to arm yourself with wishful thinking .You may ask? what's the big deal in expecting a fairy-tale life when we get married?My answer is that, its a myth, there is no such thing as a fairy-tale life in marriage, and so people should be careful how they apply this mentality to real life situation.I will like to say that most of the time people build this marriage fantasies in their it often comes from the reality TV shows they're watching , which unfortunately has no bearing in real life situations , and as a result many couples are struggling to connect with each other , because they have unknowingly set some unrealistic goals and expectation, thanks to fairy-tale fantasies.in other to debunk this myth and face the truth about you should be doing instead, I'll urge you to get yourself a copy of my new book ,where you'll find all the information in regards to this topic, and help yourself make better decisions in your dealings with your partner/spouse, and you'll notice a significant improvement in your marriage.
visit the website via this link -7misconceptionaboutmarriage.com
have a blessed day.
please leave a comment. thanks.
Are you in a relationship or married, have you and your partner been experiencing difficulty in communication.
Have you unknowingly created some unrealistic expectations, or giving way more than required all in an effort to make it work, yet no positive result, leaving you feeling overwhelmed.
Are you struggling to find answers to several conflicting myths about what makes a marriage work. then worry no more . this book is written just for you.
While some couple are having a blast in their relationship , others are finding it hard to connect, and more often than not, the issues are related to how they apply ourselves in under any situation. causing their relationship to suffer, and marriages break down , but it doesn't have to be .keep checking our blog post for the launch date of my new book, written to give you proven tips and ideas on how to work your relationship magic, and enjoy a blissful union with your spouse/partners.for more information about the book visit - 7misconceptionaboutmarriage.com